Jan 18, 2010


Took this at Shiela's cousin's wedding. Ummmm, I told Shiela to told her cousin to have this picture framed and put in their bedroom. Hehehehe. (yes, I want this shot for my i-don't-know-when wedding)

Good news, I got a new aim now, to  produce a portfolio of a male model (it's just a beginning stage right now) and I am thrilled. I don't really know much abt modeling (especially male model???) and I discussed with that one person about it, and we figured to explore the area together hopefully both of us would learn a lot from it. Hope it works and I'll let u guys know abt it later.

2 comments:

yusufislam said...

gambar b/w cantik tapi ini jiwa anda ke? jangan ikut orang.kau antara photograper pompuan yang abg eddy bangga kat segamat.

Unknown said...

tq bang eddy. ermmmm ape maksud saye ikut org tu? hehehehe.