Jan 14, 2010


I think I want to add more features in my blog and make it more attractive and presentable.That will be later. So, for that to happen, just sit back and stay tune. :D

Anyway, its a new year. A new month. So, it's been 6 months after my graduation which meant I've been working for more than 5 months now. Not bad. Not bad. Although I am still struggle with waking up early in the morning. Although I always thought that I am a morning bird but hey, in Malaysia 7.30am is still not early.

Owh I just realized that Malaysians start the online conversation with Hai/Hi/Hye. At least some of my friends do that. So I wonder what I always write to start an online conversation. ummmm maybe with yo or hey or call that person's name. Okay, that's just a random thought.

2 comments:

yusufislam said...

bravoooooooooo.nice picture.Street photographer. how are you?sekarang ada kelainan takde lagi sawah padi lagi eh.happy,happy photo.kagum melihat perubahan.Baru kena dengan penghayatan tulisan dan photo

Unknown said...

still byk lg nak kene belaja. hehehe. but sawah padi memang terbaikkk la. hehehe

makasih2 di atas sokongan yg diberi..