Jun 11, 2009

Maya oh Maya

Determine to live life with flair and laughter.

Maya Angelou

History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, however, if faced with courage, need not be lived again.

Maya Angelou

How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!

Maya Angelou

I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.

Maya Angelou

I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world's variety and uniqueness.

Maya Angelou

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.

Maya Angelou

Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.

Maya Angelou

The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind.

Maya Angelou

The needs of society determine its ethics.

Maya Angelou

No comments: