Oct 12, 2008

Remember nothing but the feeling..

Yesterday, MASA Badminton Tournament was awesome. We had fun. Sue n Latifah won for the girl double. They used up the 50 bucks gift card to treat other girls at satay. It was nice and memorable moment though. Also, witnessing the guy double match was very entertaining, very competitive but at the same time hilarious.

There was one moment that I couldn't recall, it was so bitter that it did not register to my brain memory, but I could feel the harshness. I forgot all the negative shoutings and embarassing words from them. However, I could feel the moment I was distracted, and will not forget the depression that I had. They were closed friends, even like family closeness. I dreamt about it and nothing could I remember from the dream but the harshness feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you're okay =) But u did very well though. I had fun playing badminton last Saturday. So glad that I joined in the fun even tho I didn't plan on playing before.

We should have another girls night out. This time to Cold Stone! Haha.. Miem and I will use up our $25 to treat u guys plak this time.

Hihi..

Love u, Tim!

Unknown said...

hahaha.. thanks nisa!!!