Oct 27, 2008

OMG OMG OMG This Song

oh rina - coroumn 80s

Tapau aka gurl_troublez

Do you remember this song??? For sure you are kan.. For all the time you were strumming on the suitar, at the Kuari Lombong, at you house, at Batu, at other places. I will remember all the things we have done forever..

Do you remember that your class was next to my class. I sat at the back of the class. You whispered from the back door while squating, then I would sneak out when teacher was facing blackboard and we skipped school with others.

Do you remember the time that we hung out at the bus station at the front of STAR, and sometimes would try to hide our faces from ustaz or any vicious teacher.

Do you remember that we used to burn ourselves accidentally. Tula, masuk air banyak sangat. I still have the scar on me, on my right hand.

Do you remember this line " Bodoh tau ... Telefon polis.. " Wakakakakakaa

The moment before I left to study at USA. Tasik Jambatan Baru got a new bridge. Awa showed up with her new rebonding hair.

When most of us got addicted to MIRC and opened up our own channel. We hung out at Spring tho whole evening, and stayed up chatting at night. Also, I learn about debugging MIRC code during this time.


My birthday, the 18th. It was a surprise, a good one, I must say. Cheers to you guys again.
We had fun until your mum came back early. Uppsii.

Then, your house became out 'port'.


10 comments:

Jehan said...

wah...happynya kawan ko sume tunjuk middle finger ;)

taufiq said...

yo!
serious nak ke?
aku punye olympus

k2

Unknown said...

jehan, hahahaha.. tula, zaman muda2 dulu. hehehe

taufiq, la ingtkan canon. ok ke olympus?

Anonymous said...

hahaha .. i almost forgot the phrase u mentioned .. damn .. i can't remember a lot of things actually .. but thanks to u .. it was a nice one .. :) .. yeah, now i remember how we used to sneak out from the school, how we used to lepaking at the kuari there, when we used to burn ourself up .. hehehe .. aku ada tinggalkan friendship mark kat nko x? .. nice song to put anyway .. it refresh all the memories inside me .. :D .. luv ya .. hehehe ..
p/s : gmbr tu aku enggak ada .. hahaha ..

Anonymous said...

oh reena
why you lie to me
oh reena
you know how i feel

oh reena
please tell me the truth
oh reena you know i love you

please come back to me
of course we used to be
itis so hard to see
oh between you and me

>>just for u<<<

Unknown said...

raseyer xde. got one friendship mark from mira and awa's motor. the worst was from awa's motor, had to go to Kuching with kaki yang melecur. dahla tuam gne aiskrim mat kool and a cold can of ************. aku leh je send the copy of the picture. bukan kau ke yg scan aritu? and kau ade tak gmbar kter semer kt kuari lombong?

Anonymous said...

nope .. enggak ada okay tim .. give me give me .. :D .. tim, wendu plak kat nko mama .. hahaha ..

Unknown said...

hehehe.. nanti ko on ym, aku bg yer. yup, miss u too babe and other girls. awwww, wish we can just leave our life for a weekend, and just hang out, redo our past again.

Anonymous said...

iyerp, wish can do that also .. but a lot of things changed already .. nti nko blk sini, kte try bt k .. at least melawat tapak2 peninggalan sejarah kita tu .. hahaha ..

fatimahalzahranaamat said...

yeah, tunggu aku balik. kter wat ultimate reunion. but then kene ade satu scene ade bastard baru leh jadi. wahahahaha