Dec 8, 2009

Green is the new black.

I guess I am kinda bored with potraite already. Hahaha. too much of people's faces. So let's go into something more abstract and structural which are things. I shoot those pictures during Daya's wedding, one of my many many cousins. (Yes, I got lots of cousins that I even have to ask for their names each time we met..duhhh) Owh, I just realized that sometimes when I posted up pictures on facebook, I got few critiques or the positive way to say it, a constructive comments. Those comments at first brought a slight of unease to me, but after few moments or precisely seconds, hey.. critiques weren't that bad at all. At least I know my weakness and know where to fix it. So yeah, feel free to critique my photographs. I am here to be the GREAT and not to stay the same forever. So I am up to any condemn (well, I think so at this point. if I am not really up to it, I can just delete this post later. hahahaha LMAO..)

5 comments:

yusufislam said...

kenapa tak gigi palsu pengantin lagi abstrak.

Unknown said...

hahahhaa. pengantin xde gg palsu. if not, dah lame dah letak.

yusufislam said...

sebenarnya saya tak begitu berminat dengan mengkategorikan sesuatu gambar tu sebagai nature,abstrak,emosi kerana itu adalah hayalan si photographer.tapi bagi saya yang lebih tepat gi kat lensamelayu(gg punyalah)dia selalu mengkategorikan setiap gambarnya dengan lebih tepat.sprt casual portraiture dll lah.saya belajar dari situlah. sebenarnya saya tak faham tentang kategori gambar.

yusufislam said...

seganlah nak comment kat org pandai.agak-agak boleh tak pakai "still life".boleh eh.ni pun belajar ngan sifoo gg.aduhhhhhh layak ke aku ni.sifoo odin marley berkata"hoi umur baru setahun jagung dah nak ngajar orang" aku jawap"mintak maaf sifoo kadang kadang keegoan lahir didalam hati ni"

Unknown said...

umm benar jugak tu en yusufislam. tpi mungkin perkataan abstrak di atas tu terlalu besar impaknya dan tidak tersampai melalui gmbar yg saya paparkan. hehehe.

hehehe. kenape nak segan? kalau saye pandai, saye dah belajar smpai ke phd. skrg hanya terdampar di hutan batu segamat.hehehe.

bagusla komen macam ini, so that kter same2 belajar..

:D