Nov 6, 2009

The Shark Tale

Went to Pulau Payar to snorkle. (luckily that sureen brought her waterproof camera and yes, I got my pictures immersed deep in the ocean which later on would be exposed..)Since my camera wasn't water resistant which I hope it was for thousandth of times, I didn't take lots of pictures. Owh did I tell you that you need to pay RM140 to snorkle in Pulau Payar. Sound expensive rite? Well, for RM140, you could be on the boat for an hour, get one lunch set(chicken chop okay!!) and rent one snorkle's gear set. I say not that bad.. Nahh.. The most intriguing part was to witness shark feeding. ( I swam above that shark mannn!! and it was a damn silent moment ever in my life )

Wished that I used 28mm-135mm instead of the lens kit so that I could more close-up shots. Few times the shark splashed the salty water to my camera. Grrr bad shark, bad shark.. Grrrr..

Nevertheless, these pictures are better than nothing aite.



16 comments:

Free Template said...

it's nice story have nice day

Anonymous said...

i like it.but my blog contain a lot of material . just visit
http://www.genienet-wifi.blogspot.com
and
http://www.talkwithparrot.blogspot.com

Tom Bailey said...

Waterproof cameras are great. I like your blog.

Lynch said...

Are you a dude!?

Azizi Liow said...

wah lame x masuk sini. sklie masuk pic meletop2.

yusufislam said...

ada orang putih,orang cina(azizi liow) cuma aku orang melayu kat sini.macamana pun good editing.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

serious amateur said...

hi...fast shutter easy to handle...try slow shutter...makes ur nice photo looks great..trust me...especially when dealing with sunset...the golden hour appear in a few minute....its worth it...

Lun said...

nice pic

Grayscale said...

this is a nice insight. i will this shark adventure when i have the chance

Unknown said...

Tom Bailey, I know right!!! It's like the best gadjet ever.

Lynch, sadly to inform you that I am not a guy. Sorry!! hehe

yusufislam n jijie, alar gmbar korg ape kurangnye.

the chinese name guy, damn i don't know how to read chinese.. hahaha. but thanks for the compliment anyway.

serious amateur, i did actually. got few nice shots. i'll upload them up if i got some time. :D but i use fast shutter speed for the sunset pictures in my previous post coz my friends were running around like CRAZY.. tq for the advice.

Lun, tq. :P

Grayscale, yeah you should and bring waterproof camera. it'll be more fun! This insight took place in Langkawi Island, by the way.

Yin said...

wah, so many fans la ko Tim...huhuhu...

Yin said...

Oh ya, I did update my blog as well (not the fotopages one la). The writing habit started to come back a bit. Duh..

Anonymous said...

hai nice to meet you,,,your blog so nice, dont forget to visited in my blog ok and leave your coment, but if you want your blog to be famous be my follower...
best regrads from Tasya

yusufislam said...

sebagai orang yang lebih tua nasihat.
1.kau pandai inggeris belajar dari buku.kerana manusia susah hendak menunjukan kita apa yang dia ada.
2.sebagai orang muda setiap hari mesti ada perubahan walaupun sebesar zarah.
3.aku rasa aku nak berubah kerana aku banyak membaca.macam-macam buku fotografer.kebanyakannya orang-orang kita tidak beritahu.tak kira editing ke, nature ke.
3.baca,baca,baca,baca, dan praktikan.
4.ORANG LAIN SUSAH NAK MENGAJAR KITA
5.AKHIR SEKALI BACA,BACA,BACA,BACA
6.PRAKTIK,PRAKTIK,PRAKTIK
7.JAUHI PEKARA YANG NAK MENCERITAKAN APA YANG KITA ADA KERANA IA AKAN "MENGKHAYALKAN" KITA.
INI BUKAN NASIHAT SEORANG PRO ATAU BAGUS
"BACA DAN PRAKTIK" JANGAN KIRA APA ORANG LAIN NAK CAKAP.BUAT,BUAT,BUAT

Anonymous said...

oh my goddd ..
well, I know it looks small but I'm sacred anyway :P
nice shots!