Aug 26, 2009

Finally..

I've deleted some photos on my picasa album. fssshhh.. uwaaaaaaaaaaaa damn. picasa used to be my third backup. Well, the truth was, I paid for 10GB Google Storage last year. Then decided not to continue paying as I din't think that I would ever use up to 10 GB storage. Nevertheless, I forgot that Google default storage was 1GB memory only while my pictures's memory total were 1.2 GB. I deleted some pictures here and there and finally the memory was down to 0.7 GB. So yeah, for the next few months, I would be fine. Hehehe

Anyway, I upload some pics from Lata Kijang trip.

IMG_4888
IMG_4883
IMG_4873

5 comments:

eff the besh said...

o man..nice pic u got there!

Unknown said...

thanks eff for the best. was hoping to shoot baby tiger. hurmm

Azizi Liow said...

perghhh lawa pic ni. aq skeeeee

Unknown said...

makasih2... aku pun ske.

yusufislam said...

puh lawa gambar ni