Mar 12, 2009

Rambling rambling rambling rambling

Picture taken at Kak Annis' with Qayyum as a model.

I am a rambler who rambles bout lots of rambling stuffs

EGO and Pride.People are born with ego and pride. How big are they, depend on how those people been raised and their environment etc? As for me? I don't even know how big is my ego and what's my pride. I am grateful with just being happy. Yeah, that's me. Easy to be satisfied. You made me cry and shoved me with an ice-cream minutes later, and everything would be fine. Different crowd of people show different kind of ego and pride. If I could classify friends according to different type of ego and pride, wow, that would be lots of groups. I don't pick my friends according to their egoistic attitude or their proudess pride. Those are useless. Nevertheless, I am not really used to people who have high ego and pride in themselves. Kan shiela kan? Kan enon kan? Kan tapau kan? Most of my friends, among ourselves, we share equivalent feelings. We share the same hatred, likeness, happiness, stubornness and desire. We laid back and had fun for the most of the time we were together. Nothing did hold us back. Which may resolve the question of why we are still closed in heart regardless of how far the distance do us apart.

p/s: I miss my friends, Lis, Enon, Tapau, Awa, Mira, Mimah, Cepet, Mas, Ein, Mira, Amir, Ian, Hadi, Dayah, Shiela and many more.Owh miss pakcik zikri juge. :D

Love and Infatuation

Infatuation is instant desire,
one set of glands calling to another.

Love is friendship that has caught fire.
It takes root and grows,
one day at a time.

Infatuation is marked by a feeling of insecurity.
You are excited and eager,but not genuinely happy.
There are nagging doubts,unanswered questions,
little bits pieces about your beloved
that you would just as soon examine too closely.
It might spoil the dream.

Love is the quiet understanding and mature acceptance of imperfection.
It is real.It gives you strength and grows beyond you,to bolster your beloved.
You are warmed by his presence,even when he is away.
Miles do not separate you. You want him near.But near or far,
you know he is yours and you can wait.

Infatuation says,"We must get married right away.
I can't risk losing him."

Love says, "Be patient.He is yours. Plan your future with confidence."

Infatuation has an element of sexual excitement.Whenever you are in one another's company you are hoping it will end in intimacy.

Love is the maturation of friendship. You must be friends before you can be lovers.

Infatuation lacks confidence. When he's away, you wonder if he's cheating.
Sometimes you check.

Love means trust. You are calm, secure, and unthreatened.He feels your trust and it makes him even more trustworthy.

Infatuation might lead you to do things you'll regret later,but love never will.

Love lifts you up.It makes you look up.It makes you think up.It makes you a better person than you were before.

:: written by V Khirthika ::

p/s: I asked Umi last summer about how did she know abah was the right one. Umi explained it really well. I forgot what did Umi say, but I know it's something like, once you know it's him, it will be him forever. yah yah I know that's not helpful. anyway, to few people out there, I ain't sorry cause it ain't my intention, but I do appreciate everything you did. :D Insyallah, you'll get better ones in the future.

I miss my Maya.Mayah, I am doing well here. I am alright. I know that you would smile if you know how well my life is now. Maya, don't give up! Maya, keep fighting! One day, we'll meet again and when that time comes, we'll make our dream comes true ok. Maya, sometimes we don't realize how much we miss that person until she left us behind right? I do miss you a lot. Missing the time where I could rely on you to spill all the stains that happened in my life. However, I am confidence that the time would come again. Aja-aja fighting Maya!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post miss farina....

Ego, something that everyone has but not everybody is aware that sometimes his ego’s hurt the feeling of those around him...Love, something that people can’t live with but can’t live without…we never know when it gonna come…if u r having it right now, preserve it…coz some ppl doesn’t even know that they have it…they take it for granted and by the time they realize it, they already lost it….but as long as u appreciate everything around you and never take things for granted, u r not gonna lost anything…
peace =)

HD said...

:) such a sweet post!

fatimahalzahranaamat said...

halfback960, yeah, appreciate everything and don't take things for granted. I'm still learning.

HD, thank you2