Feb 15, 2009

What makes you happy and what doesnt?

Took this picture at Central Park, Near Wollman Rink. Impressed with the beauty of nature even though it's winter now.

I don't have an excellent CGPA to graduate.
Even though I may seem that I wasn't care enough.
Deep within me, I want it.
But there's nothing I could do at this point.

I do envy friends who have better CGPA than me.
I want to be like them.
Proud of themselves with their assessments.

However, one used to tell me, that this life is fair.
You can't get everything in this life.
If you want something else that is not given, other thing will be sacrificed.
It's the basic equivalent law of life.

Come thinking about it, would I exchange my life for better result?
Umm, I think that I like my life better than other people.
So no, thanks.
Let me be envy, but it won't kill me.

I may have the worst nightmare ever, but I was blessed with other gifts.
So I am happy with what I have.

Picture of the day. Taken at the Wollman Rink, Central Park. Model by Syaz.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it s not the end of the world. =)

kEeN said...

CGPA lastly will just end up with a number that no one would care..just worry with how best u wanna do for the present..nice pics!

Anonymous said...

anonymous, thanks, that helps!!

keen, tu la sal, but easer said than face t. :D

Anonymous said...

cak tim~!

yep, i felt that way once too.. envy orang lain nye gpa..but like you said, law of life =D cgpa doesn't mean everything. experiences are more important and you have tons of them~ =D

daju said...

cgpa is not everything..

the pic reminds me of home alone..
i think that's the bridge yang kevin bg makan kt all the pigeons tuh..ahaks.

Anonymous said...

nisa ~ cak balik. hahaha. amboi main cak2 nampak. hehe. yeah experiences are more important. it's okay tim, it's okay. (an effort to make me feels better)

daju' ~ hehe, the bridge is at the front of Plaza Hotel. I went inside with some friends, jeez, it's marvellous. It's splendid there.

SureeN said...

can i slap you? haha dr freshmen lagi topic ni slalu diperkatakn. let's see if this topic goes on when you start working.

Unknown said...

slap me please.. slap slap slap slap!!! hahahhaa. mungkin working life pun nak ungkit balik kot. lalalala~