Jan 29, 2009

I got tagged

I got tagged by someone in Chicago.

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I am?

satisfied

I really want to go to

Japan, it's been years dah. :(

my favorite place is

Mabul Island, Sabah. 4 thumbs up. A place must go.

my favorite things are

My pillow, that has been mixed with tons of smells dah.


My scrapbook, my precious.


of coursela my baby, rebel XT.

my favorite drink is

Watermelon juice. drooling

my favorite food is

Mee Hailam (i know what to cook for my birthday now)

my favorite colors are

any bright colors will do


yellow is a must!!!

I live in

Hoboken terchenta

I was born in

Gombak, Selangor. Hey, I am Johorian okay, not related to Selangor at all. lalala

I attended

Segamat High School


INTEC


Stevens Inst of Tech

my favorite tv series is

Desperate Housewives

my hobbies are

Hang out with friends


Travel


Photography

and I wish that

everyone find their own happiness.

oh oh, and I tag these people

Enon
Sureen
Miem
Songo
Kocek
Bentan

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Countess Miem said...

Sorry it was me just now. I was doing ESC stuff, then forgot to sign out. So accidentally used their acc.


Mana boleh sorg dpt double tag. Zaianne and you tagged me. Haha. Ok I'll do it later. As in for both of you guys. Im not gonna post twice. Hehehe JK

Gudnite :)

Unknown said...

hahahhaa.. tape2. wat je la satu. xyahla wat dua2. x faham2 ke miem?

daju said...

mabul island? first time tau..tuh mmg real picture of the island ke?

Unknown said...

aah.. mabul island tu kt sebelah sipadan island. penduduk kt mabul kebanyakkannya ade rumah atas air. even challet/hotel pun atas air. interesting place to go