Nov 6, 2009

On the BIG BOAT and it was windy


This artistic pictures (as claimed by Comel) were taken by me and Comel himself. Sureen had to move her head around for quite some times.

Okay, so yeah.. I went to Langkawi with Sureen and Comel. Comel brought along his friends, which were 6 in total. One thing that make me L.O.V.E Sureen and Comel is their spontaneity. They love to pose in front of the camera with crazy yet creative ideas. Not to mention that Comel's friends also have the same attitude.Woooohhh

Sometimes when I was too L.A.Z.Y to bring my camera around, Comel would yell at me. Damn!

There're tons of interesting pictures with each has its own value. So I will upload them post by post according to respective theme as it's more organized, I think.

7 comments:

yusufislam said...

anda memang berbakat.

Unknown said...

oh thank you guys but i still have lots of things that need to be learned!

yusufislam said...

5/5

Azizi Liow said...

mcm mane edit nie?

tim said...

photoscape je. Google la. Then dwload. Ak kan pmalas. Software neh seng nk wat border n frame. Jgak ada basic editing.

yusufislam said...

ahhhhhhhkan sifoo dah tegur.okay ini ringkasanya untuk tutorial tersebut
1.photoscape je
2.Then dwload
3.Ak kan rajin
4.Software neh seng nk wat border n frame
5.Jgak ada basic editing
ahhhh dah faham?tak faham nanti buat yang lagi ringkas.gurau aje azizi........entah kenapa pulak aku hari eh.

Azizi Liow said...

wah maceh sifu TiMah n bro Eddy...