Jan 19, 2009

Tag : I am a boring person if you know that

I don't really like to buy drinks like juices, sodas and others. I prefer 2% milk and plain water.
I don't really buy any junk foods during grocery shopping that my fridge just filled with basic stuffs.
I love vegetables so much that I would choose them over chicken.
I order desert maybe once in 8 times dining out.
I rarely buy sovenirs for my families and friends whenever I am out travelling.


Now I tag

Enon
Miem
Zaianne
Hazim
Sureen
Ikin
Nisa
bentarn
kocek
ayen

Those who've been tagged, write down things that make you a boring person and let me know so that i can read them too. No cheating!!

4 comments:

MAAK said...

saya sudah jawab

Anonymous said...

azwan, ur post make my post (this specific post) look so boring. hahaha. thanks for doing the tag

Countess Miem said...

tim bosan tim bosan tim bosan.tim sangat bosan.



but i like to hang out with you. and i loooooveeee youuuu soooo much.

p/s: does that make me a boring person T_T

hahahhahaah JK. XOXO

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. that makes u a boring person la. lepak ngn orang bosan like me.. haha