Jul 1, 2009

It's just too much

The title is just exaggerate. I just don't have the freedom to upload my pic collection anymore. dang. Well, first it was because of the time constraint. Then Zaid, the brother, forgot to pay the internet due. Alhamdulillah, now I could finally spend some time to at least update the blog (could see munyee is smiling :D), upload some pics to facebook, reorganize my hard disk, and do some thinking.

Naseer tried to act macho

Happy Birthday princess.

Love how only half of their faces could be seen.

Two sisters. Cuteness infinity.

Wish that she looked at the lens. Sigh. It was a challenge to shoot children anyway. However, I love the lighting on her face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu... naseer pun ada?? pic i mane??? :) hehehe.. (joke)

Unknown said...

hahaha.. yup, akan ade kalau i tahu u sape la kan. hehehe

(bukan nak bg intro)